PANGEO is Globalization Partners’ annual conference designed to equip companies with the ideas, skills, and best practices to thrive in the new world of global remote work.
PANGEO will bring together visionaries from around the world, who will discuss key trends, strategies, and personal experiences — designed to help you build fast and agile remote teams. During this free, three-day event, attendees will get a chance to hear from experts on how to build efficient, high-performing global remote teams, how to create integrated employee experiences, and why both compliance and speed are critical for long-term success in 2021 and beyond.
- Wednesday, Oct. 20 from 10am BST – 4pm BST: EMEA
- Thursday, Oct. 21 from 12pm ET to 6.15pm ET: AMER
- Friday, Oct. 22 from 9am SGT to 1pm SGT: APAC
Fast growth, highly ambitious companies aspiring to the highest levels of international expansion who are seeking a deeper understanding of crucial levers for accelerating and streamlining their journey will attend PANGEO. We anticipate more than four thousand online attendees from businesses of all sizes, across all sectors and countries worldwide. Delegate profiles to include CEOs, COOs, CROs, CFOs, Heads of International and Sales.
- Nick Adams
- Diane Albano
- Safi Bahcall
- Betsy Bula
- Marc Coleman
- Daymond John
- Kathleen Kennedy
- Debbie Millin
- Nicole Sahin
- Russ Shaw
- Kevin Smith
- Laying the foundation for international business growth
- The war on talent and where to next
- Best practices for company evolution and international expansion
- Strategies to scale and succeed internationally.
- Entering new and emerging markets.
- Retaining a global focus and formulating a long-term strategy to enter new markets
- Keeping up with changing laws and regulations.
- Challenges of compliance in a localized marketplace
- Learnings from operating in multiple jurisdictions
- Risks associated with tax compliance and global mobility
Yes, email your request to email@example.com for consideration.